What to expect and what you will learn:
- The development of natural lash growth
- How to mix the different synthetic lash length to make it suitable for different type ofeyes
- How to identify and create eye form to conceal convex eye, slanted eyes, irregulareyes….
- Volume connection according to European standards
- How to distinguish and test the types of glues to ensure it is suitable for your customersTechniques you will learn include:
- Classic technique: one-by-one (1:1) connection
- Russian Volume techniques: 2D-3D Volume
- Techniques on how to make a fast connection in 50 “to 60 minutesThe course is broken up into to two (2) parts. There is an online portion and a class portion.The online portion will need to be completed prior to meeting and practicing on live models. The training kit will be shipped upon receipt of payment for the course. A Facebook account is required as you will be added to a group with the rest of your peers in the course. Submission of homework is a requirement of the online portion of the course. Practice lashes will be included with the training kit for you to practice on:• Isolation
- Creating fans (for Russian volume)
- Installing lash extensionsThe instructor will assess your work and provide feedback on any area needing improvement prior to performing on live models.The class portion is 4 days, roughly from 9am – 5:30pm – 6pm each day. Each day you will be required to practice on live models. Live models will be provided. Upon completion of the course, you will receive both a Classic and Volume Lash Certificate.
As an additional course bonus: You will also learn:
- How to draw on brows by Henna
- How to Curl, Perm and Dye lashes
- About Lash Botox
- About popular trending styles like Kim Kardashian and Angel lashes
- How to install lower (bottom) eye lashes
- How to perform lash lift
- How to install Ombre lashesCourse Fee:The program fee is $1,500.00. To enroll, $1000.00 Deposit is required hold the spot as space is limited, the remaining $500.00 can be paid during the classroom portion of the class. Please contract Master Lash Trainer, Hop Vu at 713-377-3611.What to expect after the deposit is made?Upon receipt of the deposit, a lash kit will be sent to you or if possible you can pick it up. You will need to download an App. The username and password will be provided (please contact Hop for uid and pswd). There are 9 homework exercises to complete prior to coming to meeting in class. It is important to complete all homework before meeting in class as in class you will performing on live models and not practice lashes.